The Water and Sewer Department reads every meter and bills every customer each month.
Bills may be paid:
- By Bank Draft
- By phone 1-866-337-0606
- At the drive-through window at the rear of the building
- At our walk-in service counter
- At the night depository located at the front entrance of City Hall (or at the drive-through window)
- By mail at: Manchester Water and Sewer Department
200 W Fort Street
Manchester, TN 37355
- At most local banks
- At the city website, Utility Billing For Water Online.
If you have a complaint about a high water bill, view the Billing Adjustment Information (PDF).
Below is a list of water and sewer rates as amended in Ordinance Municipal Code 18-205 for the City of Manchester, Tennessee.
|Amount||Water Rates||Sewer Rates|
|Base Rate (Up to and including 2,000 gallons)||$10.97 minimum||$13.78 minimum|
|For the next 98,000 gallons||$5.49 per 1,000 gallon||$6.89 per 1,000 gallon|
|All over 100,000 gallons||$4.36 per 1,000 gallon||$5.49 per 1,000 gallon|
|Unmetered residential customers||N/A||$32.81 minimum|
Outside the corporate limits, industrial water and sewer rates will be one and one-half (1 1/2) times the inside rates, listed above. Outside residential and commercial rates will be two (2) times the inside rates, listed above.
- Where do I call for questions about my utility bill?
- Can I pay my utility bill with a credit card?
- Where can I pay my utility bill?
- What does it cost to turn on water service?
- How do I disconnect from my water service?
- When does my water bill come out in mail?
- What should I do in case of water/sewer emergency?
- What should I do for a water pipe burst emergency?
- If I had a water leak, am I eligible for an adjustment?
- I have a sewer backing up, what should I do?