Welcome To Bark-aroo Dog Park
Funded by Dog Dash Park and Manchester Rotary Club
Rules and Regulations
- The park is open from daylight to 1/2 hour before dark.
- ALWAYS DISPOSE OF YOUR DOG’S WASTE IN THE TRASH RECEPTACLES. If waste accumulates, the park will close for health and safety reasons.
- Each owner is permitted to bring no more than two dogs. You must supervise your dogs at all times.
- Dogs must be wearing current rabies and identification tags at all times.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted. IF YOUR DOG BECOMES AGGRESSIVE, LEASH HIM AND EXIT THE PARK IMMEDIATELY. You are legally responsible for your dog and any injuries caused by your dog.
- Puppies under four months of age and female dogs in heat are not permitted in the park.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the park. Owners should have leash on hand for each dog at all times.
- No dog food, human food, glass containers, or smoking allowed.
- Vending or the selling/giving away of animals is prohibited at the park.
Use of the Manchester Bark-aroo park constitutes acknowledgement (i.e. the human users agree and admit) that: (1) The user is aware of and understands all risks and dangers involved with being around and controlling canines. (2) The user voluntarily chooses to accept the risks of injuries and/or damages to themselves, their property, and their dogs. (3) The City of Manchester and its agents, employees, and volunteers are NOT responsible for and will not be liable for any injuries and/or damages to users, their property, or their dogs. (4) Users will make no claim nor bring any lawsuit against the City for any injuries and/or damages to themselves, their property, or their dogs received while using the Manchester Bark-aroo Park or other City property.