Ada Wright Center
- Rectangle tables with chairs
- $100.00 per day for non-revenue generating uses. Plus, $100.00 refundable cleaning/damage deposit.
- $200.00 per day for any revenue generating uses. Plus, $100.00 refundable cleaning/damage deposit.
A revenue generating use is any use for which an admission charge is made and/or, during any portion of the day, any articles are bought, sold, or exchanged on the premises.
The Ada Wright Center is available for rent on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. During certain seasons and holidays, some Monday through Friday dates may be available.
Dates book very quickly so call the Manchester Recreation Center at (931) 728-0273 for available dates. The Ada Wright Center is booked on a first come, first served basis. To reserve your date you must fill out a facility rental form and pay a non-refundable deposit (half of total rental). Forms can be obtained and turned in at the recreation center.
- Setup and cleanup is done by the renter. If cleanup is unsatisfactory, there will be a $25 cleaning charge added to your rental fee.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed inside the Ada Wright Building.
- No roller blades, skateboards, or bicycles are permitted inside the Ada Wright Building.
- Any sound equipment or other entertainment equipment must have prior approval by the Recreation Department before rental.
- Renter is responsible for any damage that takes place during the rental of the facility, equipment, tables, and chairs. Renter will be charged for repairs or replacement.