- The Manchester Recreation Complex is a family facility. Profanity will not be tolerated.
- Any individuals acting in an aggressive, abusive, or destructive manner toward another person, or toward facility property or staff, may have his/her facility privileges suspended or revoked without refund.
- No alcohol, drugs, firearms, or weapons are allowed anywhere within park boundaries and facilities.
- All persons using the facilities will be responsible for any damages that are incurred due to abuse or misconduct done by themselves or by anyone under their supervision.
- Park staff and management are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items. We will hold any items found at the Parks and Recreation Department office for one week. Patrons should use the free lockers at the Recreation Complex.
For more information contact us at (931) 728-0273.