Arrowheads/Aerospace Cultural Center
24 Campground Rd.
Manchester, TN 37355
Ph: (931) 723-1323
The museum is accessible from Interstate I-24 exit #114 (Dixie Highway on the East side of I-24). Admission is $4 per adult up to a maximum of $12 per family.
The museum exhibits include:
- Scale replicas, many of which have won State Fair ribbons, of famous pioneer and colonial era buildings
- Local Indian artifacts
- Civil War documents, photos, weapons, clothes, etc.
- Local agricultural / textile industry history
- Information on the impact of World War II - General Patton chose the land between Manchester and Tullahoma to train his 600,000 troops for the European confrontation
- Several antique collections - dishware, dolls, spinning looms, fabric, etc.
Children may also enjoy several collections of running Lionel trains, rocking horses, toys, etc.