- Water and Sewer
Water & Sewer
The purpose of the Manchester Water and Sewer Department is to provide our customers with a source of safe, reliable, and abundant drinking water while protecting our natural resources.
The Water and Sewer Department is committed to providing our customers with a quality product at a fair market price.
The Department is also committed to serving the needs of the community and assisting in Manchester’s growth and prosperity.
2023 Water Quality Report (PDF)
***According to the Municipal Code 18-201:
- Every water customer shall pay the established rates for water on or before the due date on bill.
- If payment is not received before the next day of the month, a late charge will be applied to the net bill.
- If this is not paid within ten days after due date, the water will be cut off.
Detailed Contact Information
For billing questions, please contact the Billing Office at:
- Billing Phone: 931-728-7171
- Billing Phone: 931-728-4652 ext.1201, 1202, or 1203
- Billing Fax: 931-728-8244
- Email Candy Hilmoe
For maintenance questions, please contact us at:
- Maintenance Phone: 931-728-1273
- Maintenance Fax: 931-728-1563
For sewer plant questions, please contact us at:
- Sewer Plant: 931-728-3991
A department employee is on call after-hours, on weekends, and during holidays to respond to emergency needs. Please call:
- Emergency Service: 931-723-8662
Potential or existing industrial customers with questions regarding pretreatment may call the Manchester Water and Sewer Department Pretreatment Coordinator at 931-728-3991.